I traveled to Iceland this summer with Julia and Owen to explore the island’s waterfalls, mountain peaks, black sand beaches, glaciers, hot springs, geysers, and quaint villages. We rented a car upon arrival in Iceland and began our adventure on the Ring Road (Þjóðvegur 1). This 827.7 mile highway runs along the circumference of Iceland and connects to many roads that lead towards the island’s interior. On our Ring Road trip, we covered just north of 1,800 miles!
I put together a short video to highlight some of my favorite moments from our Iceland Ring Road adventure. Enjoy!
See More On Iceland’s Ring Road:
- 7 Ways To Eat On The Cheap And Save Money In Iceland
- The Ultimate Guide To Renting A Car For Iceland’s Ring Road
- A Driving Guide For The Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- A Guide To Driving North Iceland
- A Guide To Driving Southeast Iceland
- A Guide To Driving Iceland’s Golden Circle
- A Guide To The Blue Lagoon
- A Self Guided Walking Tour Of Reykjavík
- 40 Photos That Will Make You Want To Explore Iceland’s Ring Road